• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best 17" LCD under ~$250?

Wich0

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
228
I need a 17" lcd that will have good image quality and have DVI for around $250 or less. It'd be nice if it had 16ms response time or faster, since I game sometimes. I was looking at the DELL 1704FPT ultrasharp, my cousin has it and it looks sweet. I was wondering what other brands are good ?
 
Couple of days back I bought the 1905FP for $250 shipped! Don't know if you can still get that deal or not.
 
Back
Top