• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best 17" LCD Available from a certain store

Originally posted by BillLeeLee
Viewsonic VP171b. And that's French. And there's an option to make it English.
yeah I know - just felt like being stupid

and if you want the best lcd they have, I would probably get the VP201B, just make sure it's the 16ms version
 
I'll second the VP171B, great monitor for gaming and just surfing, very easy on the eyes. I also have the dell 1800fp, and I use them both for a least 4-5 hours a night. Very comparable imo.
 
Whoops. Read, THEN post. I think I got it now. ;)

Another vote for the vp171b.
 
Back
Top