• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Best 15 inch Laptop

ThePie69

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 9, 2013
Messages
71
I've been searching around for a new laptop and I currently have a 15.6 inch laptop and am happy with the screen size. Any smaller would just flat out suck and a 17.3 inch might be to big and not fit in my backpack/laptop case. The real question is what is the best 15.6 inch laptop out there? I've been looking at some gaming laptops and also some workstation laptops. It will be used for gaming, video editing and CAD. There is no budget, so go ham.
 
Mine ran me about $1400, i7 4810, 8GB, 750GB 7200RPM, 970M 6GB video

Only upgrades Im gonna do is more ram and an SSD.

All in all, under $2K and you can put together a very high end rig. Drop the 980M in and you will probably make a rig around $2.2K for a Sager
 
Back
Top