Best 140mm fan

Has anyone used the Arctic P14? I'm looking at picking up some reasonably priced fans, and a 5 pack for effectively $40 is pretty hard to beat.

A bit disappointed they didn't test rosewill's hyperborea. Sure, rosewill may not be considered a major brand by many, and the fan's specs aren't stellar, but it has done a good job in my experience, and is very quiet.

re the P14s fans and their 10 year warranty. i just had one go bad after hitting a knuckle in it. i emailed them and asked how the warranty works. they asked for the invoice and are shipping me a new one, simple.

edit: received the new one this morning. two weeks from contact, 1.5wks for shipping from SC to Alberta. not too shabby.

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Arctic P14? I'm looking at picking up some reasonably priced fans, and a 5 pack for effectively $40 is pretty hard to beat.
I used 2x F14's laying flat for around 2 years.
Not bad fans, I didnt need high pressure. But at the end, using them vertically wasnt silent, a bit of bearing noise was present.
Its possible lubrication doesnt work so well when placed flat and they wore out faster.

Back