• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best $100 Vid Card

Rapture

n00b
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
19
Im using a Geforce 2 right now, and need to upgrade bad, but I dont want to spend more then $100 because I want to upgrade my system aswell. Anything I buy will be an upgrade so...... A local shop is selling a FX5500 for $99 right now, but I've heard it sucks.

So, Whats the BEST ~$100 Vid Card?
 
Me too I just sold my 9800np for 100 to my brothers friend now he can play doom3 and I got a 6800gt much quicker so both parties benefit.
 
I am serious...if you want it its yours. PM me and we will work it out if youre interested.
 
If you don't buy steel chicken's, then I'd reccomend looking into getting a 9800SE. They can (potentially) be very easily modded into a full 9800. And even if the mod doesn't totally work, it's still the fastest $100 card out there.
 
Ok Ill buy it, wht is your address though PM me, I might want to overnight it. Maybe ;)
 
steel Chicken Is The Man!!!!!!!
***bump for good service***
Bought a 9800 Pro, installed today, AWESOME!!!
This guy promised me overnight, I sent him $20 for the shipping and it was $47, but he still shipped the card without asking me for more money!!
 
Glad to see a real [H] person, really giving someone a sweet deal like that. Almost brings a tear to my eye :p
 
Back
Top