• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bergquist Thermal Paste (TIC-4000) vs AS5

nealio

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 17, 2005
Messages
362
Hey guys quick question, since the data sheets aren't comparable I wanted to ask you guys if you ever have used any of THIS STUFF Its TIC-4000 thermal paste. It’s supposed to be supper high end and costs about triple AS5 does. I happen to run across some and wanted to know if you guys ever used any of it.
 
Alright, since none of you guys have seen it, I'm gona test it out and see if there is a diffrence in temps. wish me luck :D
 
Back
Top