Bent Pins!!! HELP!!!

bah you took the cheap way out :p

It's so much cleaner and better looking if you carefully remove all the pins instead of just smashing them over

keychain.JPG
 
Eva_Unit_0 said:
bah you took the cheap way out :p

It's so much cleaner and better looking if you carefully remove all the pins instead of just smashing them over

thats actually the way I got it....good idea removing the pins tho. whats the easiest way to get rid of em? pliers??
 
I actually used a razor blade and bent them off row by row. It's kinda tedious at first but eventually you can get whole rows off at a time.

BTW is yours a tualatin P3?
 
Eva_Unit_0 said:
I actually used a razor blade and bent them off row by row. It's kinda tedious at first but eventually you can get whole rows off at a time.

BTW is yours a tualatin P3?

sweet. thanks

pretty close....its a celeron 800/128/100/1.7v
 
i saw the picture before i read the post... i was thinking "who the hell steps on a cpu and expects that it's repairable..?" haha
 
Back
Top