Benq's new 37" LCD (DV3750)

Yeah, sucks not having widescreen with my SLI setup... was the reason I bought the damned rig. I'm pissed now, but once they finally fix it, I'm sure I'll forget all about it and just be happy then... unless that is, then happens to be when Fudo ships... they better not take that long... bastards.... :mad:

Sailor_Moon said:
But most of the users sit in front of the TFT with a distance of less than 50cm.

most lcds are a lot smaller than this 37" model

Sailor_Moon said:
I can´t imagine working with my PC and sitting @1 - 2 meter away from the screen.

Some day, someone will invent something to help you imagine such wild stuff...

Just saw an article on Toms saying that manufacturing costs of LCD panels will likely drop by over 60% over the next year.

Can everyone give a resounding WOOHOO? Even assuming that much of the cost of an LCDTV is not wrapped up in the actual panel but in the supporting chipsets, this screen could be down in the $1000ish range by mid next year. Wow.

Some day, someone will invent something to help you imagine such wild stuff...
Very well :); I never said you can´t work with this screen. I just said that I couldn´t. That´s the point - nothing more, I can´t speak for you. It just seems that there is a market für "computer-TFTs" (and once again: of course there is one for "TV-TFTs" too); but of maybe you´re right and I´m just to naive... I´m sorry - must belong to an endangered species of computer users.

btw: The distance may be right for gaming but I spoke of working...there is a little difference isn´t it?

Denis

Damnit, my girlfriend said she would pay for half of it for my birthday, but I can't find this TV available anywhere. Not even on Benq's site!

:(

I'm guessing it's not released yet?

Huggles said:
Damnit, my girlfriend said she would pay for half of it for my birthday, but I can't find this TV available anywhere. Not even on Benq's site!

:(

I'm guessing it's not released yet?

u should just wait and tell her she can pay half when it is released if its not already. In the meantime you dont get anything for ur b-day. Well you might get something ;)

Back