BenQ XR3501 $999 Placeholder Newegg

Go check out a monitor that size with this resolution, looks very poor.

This monitor should be like $650.

It's a 35 inch 1080p monitor. No thanks. When I first saw this monitor I was like, this looks like it could be an epic monitor, and then I saw the resolution.

Seems a little expensive too.

Go check out a monitor that size with this resolution, looks very poor.

This monitor should be like $650.

lol

where are you coming up with that price? I agree the resolution sucks, but at the moment there is nothing like this panel- 35", curve, 144hz, VA. Nothing exists that can touch that, why should BenQ give this monitor away?

IMO MSRP should be around $799-899.

lol

where are you coming up with that price? I agree the resolution sucks, but at the moment there is nothing like this panel- 35", curve, 144hz, VA. Nothing exists that can touch that, why should BenQ give this monitor away?

Well LG has the 34UM67 which is a 2560x1080 IPS Freesync 75Hz monitor for about $550. BenQ has yet to confirm freesync for this display but let's say it does have it, the only other 2 things it has over the LG is the 144Hz refresh rate and I guess the curve. A price premium of nearly double just to have the 144Hz refresh rate seems a little bit too much. 700-800 I would say is fair.

lol

Well LG has the 34UM67 which is a 2560x1080 IPS Freesync 75Hz monitor for about $550. BenQ has yet to confirm freesync for this display but let's say it does have it, the only other 2 things it has over the LG is the 144Hz refresh rate and I guess the curve. A price premium of nearly double just to have the 144Hz refresh rate seems a little bit too much. 700-800 I would say is fair.

This is what I was basing it on since this is the monitor I looked at to check out the resolution. 144hz and curve isn't worth such a high mark-up if it is $999-$1299.

Back