Well i'm looking for a cheapish 19" LCD. I can't really afford much more than $400 Canadian.
I kind of want DVI for the future (I plan to have this display for many years to come) but I am currently running off a standard Analog connection with my current equipment.
I've seen these two models, I'm hoping they go on sale soon but I think I can get the T905 right now for around $400.
BenQ FP937
http://www.benq.ca/Products/LCD/index.cfm?product=440
BenQT905
http://www.benq.ca/Products/LCD/index.cfm?product=573
Are these TN panels? I was kind of hoping for a PVA panel because I love my black levels and viewing angles (man color shift bugs me).
Any comparisons or even just oppinions from owners of these monitors would be appreciated.
I kind of want DVI for the future (I plan to have this display for many years to come) but I am currently running off a standard Analog connection with my current equipment.
I've seen these two models, I'm hoping they go on sale soon but I think I can get the T905 right now for around $400.
BenQ FP937
http://www.benq.ca/Products/LCD/index.cfm?product=440
BenQT905
http://www.benq.ca/Products/LCD/index.cfm?product=573
Are these TN panels? I was kind of hoping for a PVA panel because I love my black levels and viewing angles (man color shift bugs me).
Any comparisons or even just oppinions from owners of these monitors would be appreciated.