BenQ Store Labor Day Free Shipping

bbi

Limp Gawd
Just got an email from BenQ - Labor Day Sale Free Shipping on all projectors and monitors. For people who have eyes on V2400W/FP241vw/G2400WD it's never been a better time to buy now.

and the promo code "thankyou10" still works, but i haven't checked out just yet :)

i have 3 days to make up my mind it seems

OHH sweeet.

I was totally set on the FP241VW until I heard some bad stuff about the color shift and higher input lag effecting games.

I'm starting to lean towards the V2400W due to the fast response times, hdmi, decent viewing angles, and of course price. The only audio input on this model is a headphone jack though.

ahh what to do?

w00t i KNEW this would happen and so happy I waited to order the FP241VW! Now I am soooo getting it

Welp, just ordered the G2400WD and I get this in my email:

----
Your order number <removed> has been placed on hold.
Verbal confirmation of your credit card information is required to
complete your order.
---

Anyone ever have this happen to them through the BenQ store? Thinking about canceling and buying the DoubleSight 24" from Amazon. How does this G2400WD compare to the DS-243N?

O M F G. I knew it.

Could have saved $50. Argh!!!!!!!

Seriously people who are considering the FP241vw NEEDS to order ASAP as the shipping on that thing is very high.

I ordered an FP241VW with the discount (thanks, whoever posted that!). Not sure about buying a VA panel no matter how good people say the input lag is, but BenQ's return policy looks decent. I'll take some measurements vs. a CRT when it gets here.

Welp, just ordered the G2400WD and I get this in my email:

----
Your order number <removed> has been placed on hold.
Verbal confirmation of your credit card information is required to
complete your order.
---

Anyone ever have this happen to them through the BenQ store? Thinking about canceling and buying the DoubleSight 24" from Amazon. How does this G2400WD compare to the DS-243N?

I've had that happen before a few times from different sites. It was from my credit card company security feature. It's to help against fraud. I don't know what criteria my cc uses because I've made internet purchases for a lot of money where it doesn't get flagged for my authorization and times where it does. *shrug*

I went ahead and ordered the V2400W Friday thanks to this free shipping offer. My current monitor is a Gateway FPD2185W, and while a beautiful picture for me and I love the adjustable monitor and usb hub, I got to get rid of the input lag. I don't know what the monitor is rated at for the lag but it's noticeable to me.

I would order the monitor (FP241VW) online... but $599 is ridiculous when I can get it for around $480

Plus, i want to see the thing in person before i purchase it (hopefully I can do this)

Freaking Canada.

sonofa.... i bought my g2400wd thursday night (still hasnt shipped yet according to the website, but heres hoping it just didnt update and it really DID ship on friday....) and i paid the shipping. figures. minute i push the button a deal comes around :(

I went ahead and grabbed the G2400WD with the stand bundle. The promo code worked fine for me. $368 shipped isn't bad with the stand. The newegg blowout sold out minutes before could order and I've already waited 3 months. I could grow old waiting for another sale like that.

Anyone know if BenQ will have this type of free shipping frequently? I just missed it.

Now a FP241VW is $537.68 including tax and shipping (to California), better to buy a Dell 2408WFP which is only $589.99 on eBay now....? :rolleyes:

Based upon their previous pattern the next one might be BlackFirday??
Did you use the thankyou10 promo code to save 10% off?

Based upon their previous pattern the next one might be BlackFirday??
Did you use the thankyou10 promo code to save 10% off?

Oh that's long! I need it this month...

Yup but it's like this:

Discount: -$49.90
Tax: $34.81
CA CRT Disposal Fee (what is this) $8.00
Shipping & Handling: $45.77

:( I give up...

come on! I got mine when it was $599 and I paid for shipping too...
$449 for a VA monitor like FP241VW one should be pleased.

guys...they are doing free shipping again but only on V24000W...

cause they were just asking when will BenQ offer free shipping again and it did happen today but only for V though

Back