BenQ refurbished monitors - any experience?

Napoleon

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm looking to potentially buy a refurbished BenQ monitor and am wondering if others have had experience with this.

I'm looking to get an XL2730 (with or without freesync, don't care) 1440P 144hz for <$400 and this looks like the best route, but of course I am concerned about a non-used display and dead pixels

Thanks for your thoughts!

I'm looking to potentially buy a refurbished BenQ monitor and am wondering if others have had experience with this.

I'm looking to get an XL2730 (with or without freesync, don't care) 1440P 144hz for <$400 and this looks like the best route, but of course I am concerned about a non-used display and dead pixels

Thanks for your thoughts!
I have bought 2 in the past 6 months, both are the rl series, 60 Hz 1080p console esports monitors. Both are refurbed, both look like new. No issues at all.

I ordered one yesterday, I've been super impressed with the whole process so far. From the fact they don't sell monitors with dead pixels, to the one year manufacturer warranty, free shipping and returns, or the fact the ecommerce rep talked with me about monitors and games for over a half hour and offered a 15% discount if I was serious about making the purchase.

I got a XL2730Z for $380 shipped, not too shabby if you ask me

Back