BenQ LCD XL2410T BLACK 23.6W LED monitor 120HZ 3D 2ms D-sub DVI HDMI REFURB $200 + FS

Got a message from a noobie who doesn't have a high enough post count to post yet.

TaxManATX said:
I tried to reply to the thread in the hot deals section saying that my monitor just shipped, but I don't have enough posts. Hopefully this forum will at least let me PM. My order was placed 11/16 around 11am CST. You can let the thread know if you'd like.Ship date is listed 11/21, est delivery is 11/25. Current status is: Picked up - BLOOMINGTON, CA

Mine still hasn't shipped and i placed my order 11/16 as well.

Good news. Late yesterday evening the status changed to shipped and it arrived this morning.

No dead pixels. Latest firmware. So far so good.

BenQXL2410T.jpg

^^ great news. and I see only 51 hours of use. Wow. That would support the story that they were only used at a competitive LAN.

Mine switched from processing to "Order Preparation". I live on the east so I won't be seeing that quick of shipping (ships out of CA).

hows the 3d??? and did u overnight it? mine est arrival the 30th same day as csgo beta!! wtb a kwey lolo

hows the 3d??? and did u overnight it? mine est arrival the 30th same day as csgo beta!! wtb a kwey lolo

Celebrating holidays doesn't give much time to play.

I did have time to check for dead pixels and firmware version.

I really didn't buy this monitor for 3D gaming. I wanted it for 120hz game play. Should work out fine for Unreal Tournament for me. I'm in the middle of upgrading my RIG. With the holidays going on right now I will be lucky to have my RIG done by the end of this week.

ok well let me know as mine wont come till the 30th and im anxious to know how the 3d is because if its not great or decent i wont spend the 100$ on glasses and put that towards sli

^^ you can still buy the monitor NEW for 325$ shipped after the promo code found on these forums if its still active but their site says PRE-ORDER it sold out within 2-3 days of being posted online especially since it was on the ESEA store they only had a monitor count of 90 and they were only used at a officially sponsored ESEA lan hence why someone confirmed only 50 hours of use on theirs.

dam i wanna get the 3d vision 2 glasses but their 150 then i seen some non-nvidia branded ones for like40 ughh what to do!!!

just recieved mine havent done anything but turn it on and goto menu power on time 49 hours 3 minutes! does anyone know what dvi hpd on or off does??? and how do i make black not grey omg!!1

Last edited:
Back