BenQ G2400WD/G2200WD/G200W & Ergotron Bundle

Just buy the stand separately. You can find them cheap from places like buy.com etc... this is a lame deal. Sorry!

Woah guys, no reason to crap on this deal.

1.) I don't know where your 20" limit came from, Ergotron says the following about 24" screens on their website:
"*When used with 24" display: Monitor will hit base when rotated from landscape to portrait mode if it is not tilted back completely. When in portrait mode, lift range is limited"
So thats a potential "problem" but I wouldn't worry about the weight if thats what you meant.

2) The ergotron is normally $35 from Amazon, and you're getting it for $9 or less.

3.) Shipping is FREE for me, and I assume everyone in the continental US. $368 shipped for me on the 2400WD

4.) As of today, 8/29, these are in stock, this combo seems to be a new offering.

I've been looking to get this monitor for a while, which is why I'm defending it. This new offer (doesn't appear to be a short term deal) removes one of the only real complaints about the BenQ monitors, that none of their 24" come stock with an adjustable stand. This basically just adds height etc adjustable stand to the specs, check out the displays section if you're curious about the monitor itself.

No one thinks it is a hot deal, because just 2 weeks ago, the 2400wd was $279 with Free shipping... even if this one does include an adjustable stand, 279 + 35 = 314....

You're right, this is not a hot deal (the deal you mention was actually $289), perhaps this should just be in the displays forum...

Also, that deal, while hot (I was pissed I missed that one!), was a random fire-sale at newegg, "24hours" but sold out before noon EST. IMO, no-one should hold out for that price level anytime soon, if you are, good luck!

Point is, if you've been looking at this monitor, it's now an even better prospect than before, and at $368 shipped, its permanently priced at an affordable level for what you get.

Back