BenQ FP202W ?

l008com

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
374
I'm eyeing this display on newegg. All the specs seem good, it will look good next to my Apple Cinema. The big question for me is, does the display sleep? The Viewsonic I tried had no sleep mode. I'm hoping someone here has this monitor and can confirm that it does in fact go to sleep when the computer goes to sleep.

I hope



Thanks :)
 
Is it not a windows option? Didnt think it had anything to do with the monitor.

Might be worth reading reviews or googling mate. I know that the BenQ (I think), uses a TN film panel, and the P MVA on the viewsonic is better than that (I think).

Sorry if I was not of much help.
 
The monitor sleep I'm refering to is what happens when the computer (windows, haha yeah right) shuts down power to the display. Most will simply shut off after a few seconds, but the viewsonic flashes forever. I bought the benq and it DOES sleep, which is nice. The screen does have a narrow viewing angle but otherwise it looks fine. Not as good as my Apple 20", but the viewsonic didn't look as good either. Over all I'm much happier with this benq.
 
Back
Top