• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BenQ FP202W

This monitor just recently came out and It seems perfect for me, and at a good price point too. I look forward to reviews for the item hopefully compared against dell's 2005fpw. I hope Benq is a good improvement notably in backlight bleeding, and doesn't have a screen door effect like other monitors...
 
I recall seeing on behardware.com that they had it in their office but i have yet to see a review. :(
 
Anyone take the jump on this benq? I'm looking at this or the dell 2005fpw. The price is looking really nice on newegg for the benq or should I stay safe with the dell.
 
Nice, Ya for 389 on newegg this is tempting me a lot right now. Post some pics and tell us how it is once you get it.
 
I'm thinking about getting this Benq as well. Although I see its contrast is only 600. I used to have the viewsonic vp930b which had 1000. Will I notice a big difference between the two? And what is the correct aspect ratio for a LCD at 20.1? I see some have a native resolution of 1600x1200 while this one is 1680x1050, which one is more correct for that size?

Thanks
 
Also I noticed on Behardware that they said it wasn't an 8 bit panel but a 6 bit TN panel. Is this true, every other website I saw said it was an 8 bit...
 
falcon26 said:
I'm thinking about getting this Benq as well. Although I see its contrast is only 600. I used to have the viewsonic vp930b which had 1000. Will I notice a big difference between the two? And what is the correct aspect ratio for a LCD at 20.1? I see some have a native resolution of 1600x1200 while this one is 1680x1050, which one is more correct for that size?

Thanks

its 1680x1050 becuase its widescreen unlike the 1600x1200 monitors.......

as soon as someone gets this lcd PLEASE post atleast a little review becuase im also thinking about buying it
 
Narius said:
its 1680x1050 becuase its widescreen unlike the 1600x1200 monitors.......

as soon as someone gets this lcd PLEASE post atleast a little review becuase im also thinking about buying it

agreed, i want to see how this thing compares to my current Viewsonic VA2012WB
parents thinking of getting a 19"+ lcd and i may just have to give them the viewsonic and grab the BenQ or something else ;)
 
I've been looking at this too. What a deal for it. I have a BenQ FP91+ 19" LCD, and am very happy with it. Perfect color and clarity. Lighting is negligibly noticeable on the left and right sides. If this one is anything like the one I own, Im gonna sell mine and get the widescreen.

Please someone review - with Pics!
 
Back
Top