Benefits for folding@[H]ard?

Was wondering if there were any benefits. I was wondering this bcause your team is #2 in the stats. I know evga is number one because they offer cash. So was wondering what is teh reason for your success?

Thanks

To have [H]ard folding paparazzi harass you! ;)

Frankly, I'm happy that my computer obsession is contributing to the betterment of mankind. I'm able to contribute in my own way. Some people tithe, I fix things and fold ;)

[H]ecklerKoc[H];1037175203 said:
To have [H]ard folding paparazzi harass you! ;)

Thankfully, i've never been a big enough producer to be stalked by the folding paparazzi. However yes, it is true that we love to stalk our own and stalk other big producers that also arn't on our team :)

Frankly, I'm happy that my computer obsession is contributing to the betterment of mankind. I'm able to contribute in my own way. Some people tithe, I fix things and fold ;)

Well, you could do both but that gets into some other arguments that would be off-topic.

Nah, I think everyone missed the important problem here - it's an addiction, and the first step in getting over an addiction is admitting the problem... So the question - IT'S A TRAP! Don't make me justify my addiction! :D

On a more serious note, have you seen this:

Why We DC

I started folding after reading this.

I'm afraid to answer that question, because i'm afraid that a "really really" wierd part of genmay may make an appearance here again.

However, I will answer your question this way in that processed meat products are probably much safer than a tamale and yes, I would prefer it. I would prefer spam over hotdogs though........

HEY. They only reason I fold is for the hot dogs! Nothing weird about that.

Mustard with hot dogs? :D

I started with folding few days ago, it is enough to just enter team ID there and I join [H] folding team?

I started with folding few days ago, it is enough to just enter team ID there and I join [H] folding team?

That's it. Just enter 33 for the team number in the folding client as well as your preferred folding name and you are on the team. Let us know if you have any issues.

Fold On!

The reason for the success of our team is that we have some of the most badass people in the world folding for the team. Our team is a team where everyone contributes what they can and when they are able. People on this team are proud to be on this team because we have the best group in the world. When you come to this forum, everyone here will treat you the same way whether you fold 500ppd or 500k ppd. There is no payment for folding, just the satisfaction of knowing that you fold for the greatest team in the world. The member contribution based contests we hold are just the bonus.

^^ I vote to make you are spokesperson!!

This is my response too because we don't care of EVGA bought their way into #1 we know that they are not the [H]ardest folding team on the planet! RAWR!!

I seen this and went to EVGA and seen how their ads boast giving over $50,000 in EVGA bucks, plus that huge give-away when they tried (AND FUCKING FAILED!! WOOOO!!!!) to beat us to 4 Bil, what was that, like 7-12 grand in hardware? I dont have the ad saved on here but they were ballsy enough to release that dollar figure, plus this 50,000 figure, and they still think they dont count as a corporate sponsored team? OOO Dont get me started!!

What is our real incentive? the community. You fold for us and you join a band of brothers that comes close to the one I've built in Iraq. Plus theres a good amount of vets here lol

Back