Benchmark help please .

maddad

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
97
Hi i just did the 06 3dmark BT

And on the CPU test's 1 & 2 i never got above 1 FPS :eek: .... is this right ?

AMD 4400+ toledo >> stock

BFG 7800 GT >> stock

Asus A8N32-SLi Deluxe >> stock

2 Gig G Skill HZ >> stock


3D Marks:3452 3DMarks
SM 2.0: 1349 Marks
SM 3.0: 1326 Marks
CPU Marks:1693 Marks



Proof
 
UPDATE :D

Just rebenched << is that a word :p anyway just run it again but this time ... I killed a load of stuff that was running in the background :(

YAY i gained 376 points

so now it looks like this

3D Marks:3828 3DMarks
SM 2.0: 1497Marks
SM 3.0: 1516 Marks
CPU Marks:1687 Marks << note a drop in CPU score :confused:

But still a massive jump overall , All at stock on air ... im happy with that ...for now ...
 
When benching my system, I never get more than 3fps on the CPU Test. I'm running a Dual X2 3800 at 2.65 (for benching only) and my average cpu score stays closer to 2.
 
Back
Top