Ben Heck Edimensional Headset

Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
594
Anyone tried out the new Ben Heck Edimensional Pro FX 5.1 headset yet?

I know that you guys generally only use Senns, Beyers or AUdio Technicas but this thing looks pretty sweet, cheap and has force feedback and a built in mic.

I personally think of built in mic as a very attractive thing, so I've been waiting for someone to up the headphone quality while including the mic.

Anyone tried it yet or have any opinions?
 
I dont have the usb one, but i have the normal Edmensional headset. I loved it when I got it like uh 2 years ago. Now it just a backup.

The only time I use it if something happen to my current ones or if I have a land going, I'll just plug it up into the other computer.
 
If you want a 5.1 headset... Look into the Turtle Beach set. They sound is quite good and the surround works quite well for the speakers being just a few inches from your ears.
 
If you want a 5.1 headset... Look into the Turtle Beach set. They sound is quite good and the surround works quite well for the speakers being just a few inches from your ears.

I completely agree! The HPA2's sound phenomenal for gaming. Notice I said for gaming... if you buy these with music in mind, you will be disappointed. However for gaming, I am amazed at these things. I've been using amped Beyerdynamic DT770's, and have now switched to the TB's for gaming. The immersion factor is so much higher. Explosions and what not, literally rattle your head. The surround sound also works quite well. They put a smile on my face every time I put them on my head...
 
I completely agree! The HPA2's sound phenomenal for gaming. Notice I said for gaming... if you buy these with music in mind, you will be disappointed. However for gaming, I am amazed at these things. I've been using amped Beyerdynamic DT770's, and have now switched to the TB's for gaming. The immersion factor is so much higher. Explosions and what not, literally rattle your head. The surround sound also works quite well. They put a smile on my face every time I put them on my head...

Thanks fellas, I've been looking at these and was wondering about their quality.

I don't need a headset for music, as honestly I've got killer speakers for that.I just intend on using it for gaming, so this might be what I want!
 
I was truly impressed with these things. 2 years ago I bought the original HPA1's. I can't say that I was overly impressed with those. They just felt a little 'lacking', and honestly, weren't that comfortable. I took a chance on the HPA2's, knowing I could have the same problems. I had no reason to worry. These things erased all the negatives I had about the originals and completely won me over. I know there are a lot of folks on here that will question the 5.1 as gimmicky, and state that you're better off with Beyer's, Senn's, or AT's, but I stand behind my opinion on the HPA2's. They truly deserve a listen if you're a gamer.
 
Back
Top