Belkin vs. Linksys

TSS Modder

2[H]4U
which one would you guys recommend more:

Belkin Router
or
Linksys Router

i assume that most of you are going to recommend the Linksys, but I can get the Belkin for 50% off, taking it down to 40$. the Linksys is 63$ shipped from newegg.

Im buying a few other pieces from Belkin, so I figured now may be a good time to buy a router, since my Netgear is starting to crap out on me.

if the Belkin performs well, thats all i care about. belkins a respectable namebrand, so im not expecting any problems.

I used some Belkin stuff in the past and I would have to use the phrase, you get what you pay for with there wireless stuff. The linksys stuff I thought, had a much nicer menu structure, as well, I had random issues where the belkin would lock up and stop working for no reason. Belkin blamed it on my cordless phone, only problem was I didn't have a cordless phone and the issue went away when you cycled the power. Put a linksys in and the issue went away.

alrighty..... linksys it is then. im assumed its the best anyways. i was probably going to buy it, just thought id ask a few guys what they think since i could save about 20$.

I have had Belkin stuff and all I can say is...NOES.

Linksys is much better than belkin in my book.

I don't think that I've ever had a piece of Belkin equipment work as advertised for any good length of time. They were either busted out of the box or broke shortly afterward.

Personally...I despise D-Link and I would buy D-Link before I bought Belkin.

Go with the Linksys. You won't be disappointed. :D

Back