Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What Belarc does for windows I want it for Mac.
He's asking what purpose or task you're trying to accomplish that requires information that System Profiler apparently isn't giving you.
It's very strange that System Profiler in Full View wouldn't give you every last bit of hardware information you could possibly want.
Maybe he wants some kinda bloatware installed on his mac, if thats the case, he should go back to pc![]()
LMAO, that 4 mb file slow down your computers that bad? Well, its 2010 and if 4mb scares you I got bad news.......
What exactly are you trying to find out about your computer? That would help a lot. IE, what version of some software? Network info?
Does Belarc deposit the information in a central location? If so then System Profiler doesn't do that, I don't think.