Syphon Filter
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2003
- Messages
- 2,597
Hi guys...
I have received my WW and am trying to work out how to install the ally plate that is effectively the mount...if anyone can point me to an install diagram or knock one up i would be very grateful.
I am assuming that the outer holes are used to secure the plate to the mobo and the inner ones to secure the block to the plate...my query is also concerned with the placing of washers and nut. Any help appreciated.
syphon
I have received my WW and am trying to work out how to install the ally plate that is effectively the mount...if anyone can point me to an install diagram or knock one up i would be very grateful.
I am assuming that the outer holes are used to secure the plate to the mobo and the inner ones to secure the block to the plate...my query is also concerned with the placing of washers and nut. Any help appreciated.
syphon