First time posting in the computer audio section. I'm a complete noob when it comes to computer/home audio but I've done car audio for over 10 years.
I'm currently on the prowl for some active monitors for my computer. Something cheapish under $200. I figured I'd check craigslist and found someone selling a set of Behringer B2031A for $200 which is a steal.
Now the problem is I'm not sure how I would go about connecting these to my computer. I currently have an Asus P5E and am using the included Supreme FXII daughterboard. The current outputs that I have are optical, spdif, and stereo jack.
How would I go about connecting these monitors to my computer?
Said monitors:
http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/B2031A.aspx
I'm currently on the prowl for some active monitors for my computer. Something cheapish under $200. I figured I'd check craigslist and found someone selling a set of Behringer B2031A for $200 which is a steal.
Now the problem is I'm not sure how I would go about connecting these to my computer. I currently have an Asus P5E and am using the included Supreme FXII daughterboard. The current outputs that I have are optical, spdif, and stereo jack.
How would I go about connecting these monitors to my computer?
Said monitors:
http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/B2031A.aspx