Begining of a dead PSU?

BioInclined

Limp Gawd
I have a pretty new(~3-4 months) old Corsair TX650.
I was playing BF3 last night as i usually do, web browsing, nothing crazy. No issues at all.
Woke up this morning, hit the power button...nothing. Again...nothing. I wasn't even getting a light flash on the back of the mobo, the switch, the mobo any where, no noise or smell of burning. I raged on the button for about 5 minutes just randomly pressing it. Checked all my connections internally. Then just unplugged the PSU, plugged back in...nothing.
So about an hour later i figured try again(after i looked at my Corsair warranty info) and it started, normal.
Should this be a warning? The room is cold but i don't know how that would hurt it, maybe 55-60*F.
I searched on the internet but nothing showed my situation.

unhook and reconnect all PSU connections , sounds like a loose connection not a failing PSU.

disable sleep mode/hibernation.

Plug the comp into a different wall socket on a separate circuit.

It is on a surge protector with only my 2.1 speaker also. I'd rather not be straight into the wall. Can you explain what the sleep/hibernate issue would be please?

I will be relocating to a new case in a day so i will be reconnecting everything then.

If that happens again. Try disconnecting for 5 minutes. I have seen this a few times at work.

Back