before i get started

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrUnChh

Weaksauce
hello forum members

i have some touchscreens i would like to sell and have a few questions before i start my first for sale thread.

i have paypal. can i request to be paid for the items i'm selling through a paypal payment? is this allowed? if not what do i need to get, or how else should i request payment?

also i have a ebay id. should i mention my ebay id in my post? i was thinking this would be helpful for members to see my history.

You can request PayPal payments, but not PayPal gift payments.
You can also request money order, or Google checkout, or whatever other methods you feel comfortable with.

Listing your eBay ID will help, but many members like to see feedback from Heatware

Also,since your new to selling here, I suggest that you take a look at our rules for the FS/FT forum.

Most important, have fun and good luck with your sales

Also, depending on the price, be open to shipping first to an established trader. Most traders, like myself, will not purchase big ticket items from someone without good heat.

If you frequent the forums and buy/sell often, your heatware will develop in no time. GL with your sales!

I honestly think that ship first has long played out. And with all the stuff that has been happening i doubt you will see that happen again.

Just be honest and and open to offers. And figure out if you are going to cover shipping or they need to do it. And yes put your ebay id in there so they can check up on it. Not sure if you have heatware or not but if you don't go and make a account.

http://www.heatware.com/

I really don't think it is all played out.

If you ask me, I would rather ship first to a very established trader. Than accept a CC payment via paypal from a low heat trader. It doesn't take much to call the credit card company to reverse payment. Nor will paypal help you in the situation if it does arise.

You can stop it without cc payment on paypal also. And i've seen folks with high heat doing some bad stuff also. High heat doesn't really matter now as it is more luck of the draw now. Don't get me wrong they are still some good ones out there. But as i said lately the tables seem to be turning a little. But good luck with your sales and enjoy the forums.

You can stop it without cc payment on paypal also. And i've seen folks with high heat doing some bad stuff also. High heat doesn't really matter now as it is more luck of the draw now. Don't get me wrong they are still some good ones out there. But as i said lately the tables seem to be turning a little. But good luck with your sales and enjoy the forums.

That depends on who the heat is from.

If someone has 300 heat from the same exact people over and over, and none of them have any heat from any real people trading here, obviously there's something else going on there.

People who have been trading here for years, and have plenty of feedback from other people who have been trading here for years, are not going to all of the sudden start scamming people.

The OP got some good advice, so Ill go ahead and close this before it turns into something ugly..:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back