Been there done that...

relic

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2007
Back in the f@H & UD days I had a dual top 10 period in [H].
Now I'm going to have to be satisfied with a dual top 20 in [H], in WCG and f@h.

I'll take it.
Who else has double bragging rights? (there's a few) :)

Unless someone is crunching under different names in F@H and WCG, there are 2 [H] DCers that are top 20 overall and 1 [H] DCer who is top 20 PPD in both projects.

Signed,
The [H] Stats Whore.

I was doing ok on UD under the name SpongeBob, but not on the FAH side.

Had about 7.5 million points total with about 3 million going to the [H].

Can't imagine the amount of D that would have been required to get in the top 10 on both. The major thing holding me back on UD was the lack of SMP and Alpha support.

Back in the f@H & UD days I had a dual top 10 period in [H].
Now I'm going to have to be satisfied with a dual top 20 in [H], in WCG and f@h.

I'll take it.
Who else has double bragging rights? (there's a few) :)

Humm, going back that far.........KillerMob..possibly me?;)

I was more single minded back in the day, and went at UD as [H]ard as I could. I did manage to finish in the number 1 position for the [H] team, for whatever that is worth. ;)

After UD shut down, I went pretty [H]ard at F@H, but my career was cut short by the shut down of my work farm. But, it was a decent run while it lasted!

I was in the top 10 for UD prior to it being shut down. Now I'm in the top 3 for WCG and starting to move up again in FAH. So I'm going to claim bragging rights having broken 7 figures in UD, WCG, and FAH

Obviously flecom has the F@H Top 20 covered,:p but I think he has moved up the WCG ranks as well. As far as the Horde is concerned flecom has to be Top 20 in each!

Back