Been away from wow for a while, how should I spec my warrior?

Gob

Limp Gawd
I havn't played my warrior (lvl 31) for a few months, now that I am about to re-acctivate my account, since I get my talent points refunded, I wanna know how I should spec, I wanna just grind until I'm lvl 41 or so (when I'll want to respec for grinding and tanking in 5man groups)

So, whats the best build for grinding?

and is dual weilding still useless?

my spec at lvl 34 is arms/fury.

Dual wield is nice with some quick maces or swords, you build rage so fast it's silly.

Keep in mind this is my first char. tho, and if anyone flames me I delete their post. ;)

Ya I was doing amrs/fury before, but I hear that fury is now good for grinding.

This is my first character also

If you look if on wow.com in the forum section, in the war forums, there is a nice Guide with different build suggestions and ideas. Might be more helpful to you.

All the guys I have talked to say protect spec wars kinda suck so that's why I was sticking with A/F.

Spec arms / fury for now, mostly arms for MS and all the stance switching stuff. Its good for PvP and PvE grinding. Once you hit 60 you get to make a choice though if you want to be a wannabe rogue, or protection spec, like myself. Just be careful once you go protection spec you suck at PvP, and I mean you really suck, as I have a 60 warrior.

Rich Tate said:
my spec at lvl 34 is arms/fury.

Dual wield is nice with some quick maces or swords, you build rage so fast it's silly.

Keep in mind this is my first char. tho, and if anyone flames me I delete their post. ;)

I use dual wield axes to build rage then quick swap to two handed sword for mortal strike. Then back to hacking away with the axes to gain rage again.

DevilMan said:
I use dual wield axes to build rage then quick swap to two handed sword for mortal strike. Then back to hacking away with the axes to gain rage again.

That's actually a great idea as well. Dual wield is a great source for building Rage.

I just got the axe from the 30 war quest, and one of my guildies enchanted it with +9wpn dmg. That would indeed pwn. ;)

For grinding and overall PVE to 60.. arms/fury or fury/arms is your best bet.

Dual wield is quite fun and is not as useless as it was many patches ago. I am currently spec flurry/arms and I do fine offtanking or dps in instances. In a pvp sense.. the damage isnt as burst happy as MS. But when I start critting, my atk spd and dps hit the roof :)

Just don't do proc spec for grinding. it's proven that it will be an overall slower leveling experience :( And experiment!

The one thin you have to worry about when switching out weapons, is the 1 sec global cooldown, that warriors and rogues now suffer from, after the last patch.

Back