Bed Bath & Beyond 20% coupons.

JonDoms

Gawd
Bed Bath & Beyond 20% off coupons never expire!

I found this out while purchasing my Dyson DC15 (The Ball) Vacuum. Regularly $499.
With the coupon I save $100!

http://www.dyson.com/range/range.asp?sinavtype=menu

And if you have old ones you can use them even if it says expired.
You can also use them on items you purchased! Just bring in the receipt and they will refund you the difference.

Btw the vacuum rocks! I just vacuumed my entire apartment in 15 minutes and it smells fresh and clean. This is of course after a LAN party I had with 8 people trouncing all over my floors.

Likewise, Linens n things also accepts Bed Bath and Beyond Discount coupons.

I get tons of these. Never get to use them, but fully intend on it. And then end up throwing them away because of expiration. I must have made someone there happy, b/c they keep coming.

Just remember to bring in one per item you intend to buy, they don't mean 20% off your entire order, only 20% per item.

It's rather frustrating having to bring many multiple coupons if you intend on buying a bunch of seperate glasses, but it's better to know ahead of time rather then be surprised at the counter.

I tend to get them in the mail once a month or so. No idea why I get them, but I do use them on occasion. Most of the ones I've gotten have a disclaimer at the bottom saying they can't be used for Dyson, Tempurpedic, Nautica, and a few other expensive name brands.

Yea they do have a disclaimer. But Dyson was not one of them.
Love my new vacuum.

Sorry the coupons come in the mail.

Try purchasing something with a credit card there.
I don't know how I get on there mailing list but I'm on it.

and yes I did eat them.

"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."

Foz2001 said:
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."

Hahahhaha "Dude, It's the God Father!"

Back