• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Beautiful LianLi wall mountable cases

Pretty neat.
I like the extension to connect in the GPU.:D
 
Bah... and I just bought a new case. Eh well. Gives me an excuse to build a new rig.
 
They are going to be a bit pricey though . according to Tom's: "PC-O5 will sell for $289, the PC-O5S for $319, the PC-O6S for $379, and the PC-O7S will cost you a hefty $419" . They also say there, that even atx case won't allow multi gpu solutions - single card only.
 
I really like the Lian-Li PC-50S because you can mount a 240MM rad up top. The only thing I'm hesitant on is you are limited to single GPU solutions. I like 144Hz and you need 2 cards at a minimum to maintain triple digit frame rates even @ 1080P.

Maybe I'll pick one up and just build a sick mini PC for my wife.
 
Back
Top