Be Ready!

Nice DSL's on that chick. Thats the new girl for ATI. Like Dusk and Dawn for Nvidia. Guess they figured the chimp wasn't doing it for everyone.:D Basically ATI made a SuperModel for the intro of R420.;)

I've known I am a geek for quite some time, but when I felt my pulse quicken slightly upon seeing that I realized I have serious issues. Either that or ATI has a brilliant advertising director. So yeah, I'm ready.

Are you ready...

To shell out $450 for the latest and greatest? (sorry, had to be said:p )

450? If it's under 500 I'll be shocked. Just 256MB of GDDR2 is going to cost $300.

Originally posted by joemama
Are you ready...

To shell out $450 for the latest and greatest? (sorry, had to be said:p )

I signed up....

Bob Vila

But, anyway, the asp control is 'submitsheknows.asp'. She knows, huh?

Image details and Java source doesn't really reveal anything....harrumph. Nothing but PR!

I don't care how awesome it is, if this costs $600, I am retiring from computers. lol

It seems they go up every year, this year probably will be no exception. :(

Originally posted by intercollector
450? If it's under 500 I'll be shocked. Just 256MB of GDDR2 is going to cost $300.
I was starting at the low end:p I for one refuse to pay more than $200 for any video card....I still have yet to find any game or software that forced me to upgrade.

I don't care how awesome it is, if this costs $600, I am retiring from computers. lol

Hehe.. I have the oddest feeling the new cards from both sides are going to be expensive. We might be at the beginning of another RAM price hike (prices going up on a daily basis now) Not that I'm happy about it, I want one of the new cards to be affordable too.

Back