• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

be quiet! Shadow Rock TOPFLOW SR1

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Overclockers Club has the be quiet! Shadow Rock TOPFLOW SR1 low-profile cooler on the test bench today. Overall, it seems as though the gang really liked the cooler. Here's a quote from the full review:

Running near dead silent, the Shadow Rock TopFlow delivered excellent temperatures for a C-style heat sink that blows airflow down onto the components, keeping the VRM circuit cooling cool. Using four heat pipes passing through the copper base and aluminum fin array it performs about as well as similarly configured tower designs, all while staying dead silent, much like the more capable dual tower Dark Rock Pro 2.
 
where can I buy this in the US, cant locate it anywhere :(
 
where can I buy this in the US, cant locate it anywhere :(

Yeah, I'd like to get one too. It looks like the only official be quiet! reseller in the US is NCIX. I found a seller on Amazon, but it ships from Germany. $76.71 and one to three weeks wait if you want it.
 
Yeah, I'd like to get one too. It looks like the only official be quiet! reseller in the US is NCIX. I found a seller on Amazon, but it ships from Germany. $76.71 and one to three weeks wait if you want it.

Think it's worth it? I have a cooler master geminii that's serving me pretty well, but I could always go with a more effective solution since topflow coolers are my only option
 
Back
Top