Be Quiet fans or Gentle Typhoon fans?

AP2

[H]ard|Gawd
I really couldnt find to much info, but i would like to know which is a better fan for watercooling. i currently have 2 gentle typhoon ap-15 running at 750rpms on my airplex 240 rad with good results. im getting ready to build a new enclosure and thought about switching to be quiet silent wings 2. anyone have any input?

GT's are the best for radiators in quiet situations.

The only other fan to beat the GT's for noise/perf ratio are deltas in 3000+ rpm situations.

thanks for the confirmation! I will just stick with the GT's then.

GT's are the best for radiators in quiet situations.

The only other fan to beat the GT's for noise/perf ratio are deltas in 3000+ rpm situations.

Lulz, deltas are fun. I have an extreme speed 120mm thats like a jet engine, I don't use that anymore except when someone needs a finger chopped off. I do also have a couple of the triple-bladed medium speed deltas and they aren't too bad.

At that RPM, there really isn't a huge variance in fans. They're all pushing almost no air.

Keep the fans you currently have. They are the best radiator fans anyway.

the new corsair SP 120mm fans are amazing for the amount of noise they put out which is less than an NF-F12

The biggest problems with the GT's are an odd drone that I can hear from the fans. They're quiet in regards to how much air they are pushing but that noise can be annoying after some time; I use them on a XSPC RS360.

They are great fans otherwise.

Back