• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
There is a review of the be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 posted at LanOC today. You can see our recent evaluation of this HSF here.

While the market is flooded with many options and styles to choose from, one market has always remained competitive and populated with choices year after year. I am, of course, talking about the large, multi-heat pipe air coolers and today we are going to take a look at the Dark Rock Pro 2 from Be Quiet! to see if it holds up through installation and our new testing procedures. Is it worth your money? I don’t know but I hear the Germans make good stuff.
 
So several reviews talk about this cooler needing low profile ram to fit under the fins. After some more searching I see that includes my gskill ripjaws. I never thought of them as low-profile, but they fit under the Dark Rock Pro 2 (as long as you install them first). It would be very helpful to have some examples of what will and will not fit for ram in these reviews. I wouldn't have categorized my ripjaws as low-profile, but compared to the corsair vengence series, etc. I guess they would be.
 
Back
Top