Be Quiet! Customer Service

Romeomium

Limp Gawd
I bought a Dark Base Pro 900 case in Orange, but never liked the motherboard tray grommets. I think they look much better in black.

I emailed the company, and although the reply took about a week, they said they were happy to send me new Black Grommets. I got an email this morning that they were shipping out with the next delivery they receive from the supplier. Free of charge to me...from Germany to New York! I think it's great a company is willing to go the extra mile - and I was even willing to pay for the grommets.

Also, the DBP 900 case quality is great, and I love the modular options. There are certainly a few things I wish I could change (Why no PSU shroud?!), but for the price, I couldn't find a better option.

I've just finished transplanting my hardware into the same case and I, too, am quite pleased.

That said, holy crap it is a LOT of work to get the motherboard inverted!

Also, those rear panel screws have a nasty habit of dropping into the chassis, not to be seen again until you dismantle the whole thing. Definitely a case to build in with a magnetic screwdriver, unless you want it to take a lot longer than you'd like.

Ah, yes. The death drop of the weirdly shaped long screws. I was cursing last night as it took me 15 minutes to recover one. I attribute that to the buzz I had though.

The initial work to invert the case is the biggest hurdle. From there, adjustments are easy. I don't mind that there are so many screws; it makes everything very solid/stable.

that is really cool of them! and yes magnetic screw drivers are a must! i lost my trusty old one :(

Got my grommets! They gave me extras, so now I have lots!!

Stealth mode...
IMAG0899.jpg

Back