• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

BCCode 124 Lockup during BFBC2 - COMPLETELY STOCK

Gensou

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
344
I am having this issue.
After about 10-15 minutes while playing BFBC2 on max everything @ 1920x1080 I get a lockup.
Screen freezes and the sound is being replayed constantly.
My temperatures are all good. CPU is under 50c and GPU is under 65c.
Everything is completely stock. I reset CMOS and graphics card was never overclocked in first place.

Upon returning back to desktop after a restart I am greeted with this:
cXez


Any insight as to how I can fix this?
Thanks.
 
The problem is not with my hardware or BIOS but with PunkBuster.
I googled around and found out that many others are also having this issue.
I reinstalled punkbuster but it did not help.
I joined a non-punkbuster enabled server and played for an hour without any issues while on punkbuster servers I crashed in 10-15 minutes.
 
Back
Top