BC:R Controller

PTNL

Supreme [H]ardness
Bionic Commando - Rearmed's website lists the 360 controller as working. However, has anyone tried any other controller with this game? I'm especially interested in the support for my Logitech Rumblepad2.

This is for the PC version, btw.

TIA !!

I haven't tried it personally with that game, but the 360 controller is by far a superior gaming controller for the PC..

I haven't tried it personally with that game, but the 360 controller is by far a superior gaming controller for the PC..

This is a subjective analysis, which does not really answer the thread's question.

I think an arcade stick is superiorest PC gaming controller. If your rumblepad dont work, you can always use Xpadder to map keyboard keys to your pad and then you can use your pad.

Keyboard works just fine with BCR.

Thanks for the info on Xpadder!! This is a great alternate plan if my Rumblepad2 is not natively supported.

Any DirectInput-capable controller should work fine, so I doubt you'd have to worry about using Xpadder. I have to say though, Xpadder is very useful for mapping the 360 controller's triggers to actual functions instead of having them act as axes.

Follow-up:
Bought BC:R last night, and was able to map the buttons without any problem within the BC:R setup screen. My Rumblepad2 works fine natively in the game now. Grin did a great job with this part, and simply a phenomenal job with the game as a whole.

Okay, since you have bionic commando maybe you can answer this.. I have been having a ridiculous amount of crashes since i got it (like every third or fourth level and sometimes right away.) I can play Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, Lost Planet and UT3 all on high with no hitches so I am not thinking its my computer. I was wondering if you were having any similar issues or had any input on the crashing.

2.2 Ghz Quad Core Phenom
4 gigs DDR2 800 OCZ Reaper
2X HIS Radeon HD3870 graphics cards
Windows XP Pro SP3

Back