BB's HUGE FS list just intime for Xmas come and stock up!

Thank's i cant beleave i gave allmost $600 per card for the parhelia's but they run 4 lcd's so sweet! hit me up on AIM @ Crank Hill for more info on anything ya want.

thank's 5x5 good to see u again..been a while since i sold anything..iv been hording it all :(

Me 2! :eek: , if I didn't have a BFG 6800GT OC on it's way I would pull the trigger on that GT up thar!

sorry guy's lol 5x5 u should know i sell at the best prices iv done over $50K on [H]ard forum in the past year's in this section :)

BitchBreaker said:
...iv done over $50K on [H]ard forum in the past year's in this section :)

OMFG! I'm bad 'cause I buy more than I sell... that is Y I have 5 times more computers than kiddos! :eek:

dont worry bro u ought to see what's in my closet that ISENT for sale ;) i have more ES chip's and phase change gear then you could imagin!

five-by-five said:
Me 2! :eek: , if I didn't have a BFG 6800GT OC on it's way I would pull the trigger on that GT up thar!
but u dont understand, i JUST bought the card literally two minutes before i saw his gt for sale

BitchBreaker said:
lol that blow's bro....remember this quote "he who wait's long enuff get's what he want's"

Perfect quote. I needed a case, dvd burner, and video card. I waited and waited. had some dealss lined up but i ended up not getting em. I was gonna get some black friday deals going, but i didnt end up going to any sales. turns out i waited long enough for newegg to give me a TT Tsunami for 95 shipped AR, X550 256mb pci-e for 60 Shipped, and a dvd burner 16x for 39 shipped. I'd say one heck of a deal, and i waited...I actually spent less than what i was expecting

hmm i have some new optical drive's here,want me to list them> cd/dvd burner and RW combo's.

I should have found this sight before I sold my 3500 clawhammer to my brother for $85. it did 2.6ghz

Bumnp come on guy's i cant sell this stuff at these prices for ever,also on a note the PCI-e parhelia GFX card's can NOT be had at this time,the US gov buy's every 1 of them i lucked up on 3 of these card's and im verry impressed with the way they oc,power strip does the ocing and ill find the v mod's for them later.

got To Sell Now! Ill Take $2000 For Every Thing Or $1000 For Every Thing Except The Lappy.

Bill's Are Due I Have To Move This Gear Now!

PayPal'ed you the money, awaiting shipping/tracking no. Can finally set up my ipcop box and such. :D

(woo, first post!)

Indeed I will, I just sent back the 3 crappy NICs I ordered from the egg. :)

lol these NIC's are intel cert nic's so u wont have ANY problem's with them,ill burn u fresh driver's for them also. 3 nic's with 3 cd's.

Back