BBA x800xt pe new in shrink wrap

mikelutt

Limp Gawd
Title says it all.$630.00 plus what ever kind of shipping you would prefer. i would prefer to ship fed ex cause i trust them the most but there is other cheaper out there its your call.
the only thing im willing to trade for is im lookinf for 1x512 xms 3200 ver 1.1 only
also have a 9700 pro for $125.00 its in my rig now and has been real solid card its still complete i havent modded it at all but it has been overclocked now for at least a year and a half (sig) have absolutely no probs with it but in order to get my xt pe i promised wifey i would sell it as well
now for the fun part . i have a heat account : mikelutt i have no heat here
ebay: mikelutt i have one positive here
email = [email protected]
terms: this is going on ebay sun morning but until then i will post it here for sale.
i absolutely will not ship first unless to a mod. i dont care about your heat because they can be faked and i only semi-trust ebay.i guess the only reason im even posting it here is because how hard they are to get ahold of i figure someone here may want it.
best buy had two left in there warehouse and i bought them both :D.
if ya want one of them pm me or email me and i will give you a whole bunch of phone numbers you can reach me by. i live in central indiana if you would like to meet me to do the transaction is fine by me hell its actually prefered. i have been a member here for a long time and am not going to jepordize that for a scam.im not a scammer but also i am not gonna get scammed either. i only will deal with adults as well if you are under 18 have your dad get ahold of me.
flame on and prosper
PB050640.JPG
[/IMG]

yeah thas what i'll prolly do too but ive read so many threads bout how hard they are to come by i figured someone would want it

Where exactly are you in Central Indiana? How far is it from Evansville Indiana?

are you only looking for cash or are you interested in trades as well? and I too, would like to know what part of Indiana.. I am from Peru/Kokomo area, but I live in West Lafayette currently

holy mother of gawd talk about bending someone over.

of course your not the only one,, thats the most rediculous price for a video card since the FireGL and Quatro.

mikelutt

let me be point blank and say this:

you'll be MUCH BETTER OFF by selling your cards through ebay instead.

forums like this (and others as well) will only get you a bunch of asses who are gonna try to swank you down in price and eventually the thread will boil down to some flame feast.

I know this. been there and done that and in the end, I said the hell with it and sold my XT PE on ebay for something like $600 or so.

you'll get nothing on forums like theses other than getting a bunch of cheap or jealous clowns trying to talk you down in your price.

good luck. :)

IceWeasel said:
are you only looking for cash or are you interested in trades as well? and I too, would like to know what part of Indiana.. I am from Peru/Kokomo area, but I live in West Lafayette currently

yeah im looking for the mem stick in the first post and some cash has to be ver 1.1 though

pm'ed you too

ozziegn said:
mikelutt

forums like this (and others as well) will only get you a bunch of asses who are gonna try to swank you down in price and eventually the thread will boil down to some flame feast.

I know this. been there and done that and in the end, I said the hell with it and sold my XT PE on ebay for something like $600 or so.

you'll get nothing on forums like theses other than getting a bunch of cheap or jealous clowns trying to talk you down in your price.

i appreciate almost all of the input but im well aware of the dealings on this and other forums like i said in my post above i just thought someone who was having trouble finding an xt pe from here might want one so it was just a friendly offer to the [H]. i also know the value of thiscard so that lowball is really just funny to me

ozziegn said:
mikelutt

How can you determine everyone is cheap???? I mean who has $600 to spend? I believe most of the ppl here are either students or who has a decent job to feed themselves and pay thier bills. IF you have the money, good for you. But u cant label everyone here cheap, and trying to force him to sell it less, for all your information i was just trying to humor him with that $400 as a joke, and he replied " u can lick it for $400". I checked Ebay and no1 bidded on Xt's thats $600 and over.

lostpnoiboi said:
How can you determine everyone is cheap???? I mean who has $600 to spend? I believe most of the ppl here are either students or who has a decent job to feed themselves and pay thier bills. IF you have the money, good for you. But u cant label everyone here cheap, and trying to force him to sell it less, for all your information i was just trying to humor him with that $400 as a joke, and he replied " u can lick it for $400". I checked Ebay and no1 bidded on Xt's thats $600 and over.

oh please.... give me a break.

this section of the forum is (and always has been) flooded with cheap people always wanting something for nothing.

I know this because I've been selling stuff on this board for almost four years now and I've experienced this subject by first hand MANY, MANY times.

people seldom have the decency of just ignoring someone's thread if he/she thinks that the seller's price is too high.

instead, they usually (like what you did) offer some rediculous amount for the item thus insulting the seller at the same time.

people like yourself cant have the decency of sending a PM to the seller with your rediculous offer. instead, you like to post your $400 offer in the man's thread. (and no, your $400 post didnt have the slightest hint of being a joke.)

freakin' $400 for a genuine XT Platinum Edition. Jesus man, get real... :rolleyes:

1 dolla. :D

Seriously, take it to ebay. You'll be hard pressed to find someone here that'll pay that.

Sanitarium said:

lol

that reminds me of the scene on the movie Trading Places with Eddie Murphy.

the part where they ruin the two old, rich guys' lives by making them poor and then Luis asking for his "1 dolla" from Billy Ray. :p

I would take it to ebay man you can probably get a lot more there. Do you have a lot of feedback on ebay? You might not get as much if you don't have a lot of positives, If you want I could sell it for you, set up the auction so that they pay you and you ship it out and I get the feedback, I have 404 positives with no negatives and I know that has knocked the price up on some of my auctions. Good luck! :)

lol thx dudes but my father in law has alot of feedback so he's gonna put it up tomorrow again i just thought someone here might want it im not the only guy here that can buy one of these hell i couldn't afford the both of them lol

ks_tidal said:
haha no way i dont want the final value fee on that badboy hehe

it wouldnt be too bad.

roughly 3% or so...

ks_tidal said:
thats alot of cash! haha like what 20 bucks?

yeah, but then you'd also have to factor in Paypal costs as well which is usually something like 2.9 to 3%.

so yes, selling an expensive card like this one can be expensive just with the selling fees alone.

I think my XT PE sold for $650 on ebay minus roughly 6% for ebay and Paypal fees.

but thats where you inflate shipping costs just a little to help ease some of the blow from selling fees.

ozziegn said:
yeah, but then you'd also have to factor in Paypal costs as well which is usually something like 2.9 to 3%.

so yes, selling an expensive card like this one can be expensive just with the selling fees alone.

I think my XT PE sold for $650 on ebay minus roughly 6% for ebay and Paypal fees.

but thats where you inflate shipping costs just a little to help ease some of the blow from selling fees.
Same exact thing I did :D

ozziegn said:
freakin' $400 for a genuine XT Platinum Edition. Jesus man, get real... :rolleyes:

Well for price of what he is asking, this might sit here long enough where that $400 might look tempting to seller :p Nice card nonetheless.

ks_tidal said:
400 pish i have almost 1000 postives!

thats just wonderful for you and after all those transactions you still dont know how to stay on topic :rolleyes:

lets get back to me selling my xt pe k thx

well...besides all the licking stuff :D....

bump for a great price...
I think mod must be more active for those who crapping someonr thread...

ozziegn said:
mikelutt

I dont think it has anything to do with us being cheap. I think it has to do with the fact we have alot more knowledge about the hardware here and were not stupid enough to pay $650 for a video card when you can buy a 6800GT for $400 or X800XT for less then $500.

The X800XT PE is getting ready to be replaced by faster cards in just a few months. It doesn't make any sense to plunk down that kind of cash on a X800XT Phantom Edition.

BTW, i'll trade you my XFX 6800GT and $5 for it. :D

yep go look at the top 100 futuremark scores and good luck on that paper launch x850 and no on the 6800 lowball ass :rolleyes:

What's up with all the thread crapping?

It is supply and demand people...

bump for a great card... too bad I gave up on gaming... :)

hehe you guys are funny as hell! $600 shipped isnt really a bad price! he paid roughly $535 of the card depending on his home states tax plus another $15 for insured shipping so hes making $50 for a moderatly difficult item to find. If $600 is too rich for you how about shutting the hell up and find one for retail price, it can be done i have found 4-5 of them at Best Buy and CompUSA and bought and sent them to friends in Europe since thet are almost impossible to find there.

Bump for you and good luck!

Back