BB pre-orders coming?

haroldmeyer

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anyone else have a Bestbuy X800XT-PE pre-order coming? I was told through e-mail maybe 6/21. If you haven't cancelled by now, have you heard anything?

Yah i got the same email, saying it should ship by monday ( 6/21 ).

I received the same email last week stating it would ship by 6/21. Well it is now 6/20 and it still shows backoredered. They have less then 12 hours to meet the deadline. I had also better get my free t-shirt and disc since I pre-ordered before the promotional deadline. :mad:

No, I guess you could say I haven't heard anything. I talked to a couple of CSR's last week and that was like pissing into a fan. I just gave up on them and will talk to someone else this week.

The first email Best Buy sent me said it would be shipped by the 21st.

Now, I get an email that tells me the item is still not available and should be shipped to me in the next 25 days. :mad:

Mine shipped the 15th or something but since I live in Sweden and bestbuy don´t sell internationally I had to ship it first to another place in US and then it goes to Germany until it hits Sweden. It´s in Germany now so hopefully I will get it next week.

From BESTBUY:
The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it to you in the next 25 days.

Just got this today, they said they would ship by 6/21 now this. I will be getting my money back from BB today :mad:

I got the same frikken e-mail, if there were any other places with availability I would drop this order like a greasy rock.

I called Best Buy to find out an exact ETA on this card and the CSR didn't know anything.

All I get out of them is:
Your item is currently on backorder?
Would you like to cancel your order?
I don't see that item on the website so we don't carry it.
Have you checked your local Best Buy for pickup?

It's just an endless loop. I'm really starting to hate online ordering from these companies unless it's Newegg who keeps real time stock. I'm probably going to cancel my order if I don't see anything in the next few days.

CompUSA still has the ship date at June 27th. I'll be watching the website closely. I hope getting my order in 2 weeks ago makes a difference. Good luck to you BestBuyers who stick it out.

Any word yet from anyone? I e-mailed ATI and BestBuy and all I could get were "form letters" telling me that they will meet the demands as soon as the supply comes through.

I gave up trying to call Best Buy. I was told that they will fill the order as soon as it comes in but to keep an eye on it so it's not canceled after the 25 day extension ends. I may cancel my order if I don't hear anything in the next week. I've waited a month already so whats a couple more at this point. ;)

If I had to guess, I would say that we will be lucky to have these cards by the first week of July. With the Holiday coming up that just pushes it back, so I would say the second week to mid july is more like the ship date. I hope we see them much sooner but I seriously doubt that will happen.

Every fucking thing is automated at BB, I'm not sure if there is a talking breathing humanbeing involved with the online process or customer support for that matter.Even the fucking e-mails are atomated "form" types.

They just sent me another 30 day extension on the card. I have no idea why they did that since I already had a 25 day extension. I'm going to cancel my order today. I managed to get the card from CompUsa so I'm canceling my Gateway and Best Buy orders.
Good luck.

Well what do you know.... my order is being fulfilled today, should be shipped 1-2 days!!!!!!!

Back