• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bay reservoir help needed!

SirKronan

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,732
Fellow watercoolers, I am looking to buy a bay reservoir for my current (and first!) watercooling endeavor. I am already getting in parts for the build. I'm using the Corsair 800D for this, and my first loop will be for the CPU. Later I'll add another loop for the GPU, but right now I'm having a dilemma. The bay reservoir I want can't be found anywhere! I think Mr. Armageddon bought the last two for his build!!!

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2184/ex-res-104/XSPC_525_Bay_Reservoir_-_Black.html

That's the reservoir I have on my list. I have one MCP350 here already, as well as the CPU waterblock. I'm planning on the GT Stealth X-Flow 360 for the top radiator for now, and that seems to usually be in stock at least somewhere, although it fluctuates a lot.

Any suggestions on another reservoir that looks similar? I don't just want a clear plastic face showing a tank of liquid. This seems cheesy to me. I know some people like it, and I'm not meaning to call you cheesy, because trust me, for watercooling, that makes you frakking cool because I still am on air as of yet ... but it's not the look I want. I really like those bay reservoirs with the black coated aluminum, and it will go along very well with the clean black aluminum look I'm wanting on the front of my case. See Armageddon's build for the type of look I'm after.

I am open to any ideas, but I would really like to stick with bay reservoirs if possible. Thanks in advance!
 
Back
Top