Battlefield V geforce experience code

What card did you try it with? I read in a previous post that it could be activated on 10 series cards? We have a 1080 here, if it worked on that I'd take that right off your hands.

sorry you got stuck with that though =\

What card did you try it with? I read in a previous post that it could be activated on 10 series cards? We have a 1080 here, if it worked on that I'd take that right off your hands.

sorry you got stuck with that though =\
I would not bother, I tried to use it on my EVGA 1080 SC and it did not accept.

FYI You may get stuck with that thing. If I'm not mistaken the redeem deadline is the 6th. So if your on more then this forum I would get this out there for more to see. If on Facebook I would check for some game swap groups but would make sure they use middle men (usually a admin) and don't take FF Paypal payment or you could get burned.

Is this still available? Sent you a PM this morning. I'll buy it if it's available. Please let me know. Thanks.

Buyers beware of bundled BF V codes, they are locked to the specific card they were bought with AS WELL AS the dates for the promotion.

Last edited:
Can confirm, Zyklon808 and I did everything we could to redeem the code. I think the only way would have been to have the original owner redeem it on his computer using your Origin account.

If nothing else, the thread prompted my to redeem mine before they expired. And I would have much rather have put these games on a different machine, but not happening.

Back