Battlefield Hardline Delayed Until 2015

Desert Combat is the strongest argument for PC gaming over any other platform. That and the main Vietnam mod (Forgotten Hope?) were some of the best experiences that I have had in ANY multiplayer shooter.

Honestly, I have not enjoyed a Battlefield game since 1942.

I learned my lesson with Battlefield 4.

NO PRE-ORDER

I learned my lesson with B4, too.

NEVER AGAIN.

BF:BC2 was bad enough and then they just abandoned it as soon as B4 came out.

I learned my lesson with B4, too.

NEVER AGAIN.

BF:BC2 was bad enough and then they just abandoned it as soon as B4 came out.

Honestly I think BC2 was one of the best MP games of the past several years. The feel of the guns, movement, interaction on the maps...was a hell of a lot of fun. BF3 lost a lot of the feeling of being involved with the team, due to the scale, whereas BC2 was a bit smaller and kept more of that.

I can't believe they left my post at the top of the forums because of my rant on how they should put this out as is DLC and put their Whole team on Star Wars Battlefront so they don't fuck that up. I am afraid to check the response as to why it was a sticky. lol

Anywho, it should have had its own style. Faster player speeds, not that feeling like I am running through mud like BF4. No rockets, which they are taking out. Cell shade it, make it more fun feeling and less battlefield. Hell even some fun characters like TF2 (without all the bullshit hats and bought upgrades). Keystone Cops type would be a lot of fun. Hell make the robbers look like the Sopranos! Just do something other than clone battlefield.

Honestly I think BC2 was one of the best MP games of the past several years. The feel of the guns, movement, interaction on the maps...was a hell of a lot of fun. BF3 lost a lot of the feeling of being involved with the team, due to the scale, whereas BC2 was a bit smaller and kept more of that.

Exactly, thank you. You know you hit the nail right on the head. That's what I couldn't put into words to explain why BC2 was so much freakin fun. :)

Desert Combat is the strongest argument for PC gaming over any other platform. That and the main Vietnam mod (Forgotten Hope?) were some of the best experiences that I have had in ANY multiplayer shooter.

Honestly, I have not enjoyed a Battlefield game since 1942.

1942 and DC were my all time favorites. I would get home from work at 2 in the morning and play till 9am lol. Loved it. And for the life of me can't figure out why Dice can't get that "feeling" back. :confused:

Yup, I agree 100%. BF3 was less thrilling but close, while BF4 was completely different. I hated how the guns felt in BF4 and the movement in general, still dont like it much.

I bought Battlefield 4 after it was out for 6 months assuming they'd fixed everything.

I will never buy another Battlefield game. To quote the visionary George Bush Jr. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me... you can't get fooled again".

So.... what is so innovative about Hardline?... I played the beta, I didn't see anything that could be tagged as "Innovative"... If you remade Battlefield 1942 with the new graphics engine, now that would be innovative.

I would love to see a BF 1942 remake but in order for them not to fuck it up all they would have to do is update the graphics and leave everything else the same. Even providing mod tools like the original
and you would be "TOTALLY REDEMING YOUR SELF".

But we all know that will never happen because it makes too much sense.

Back