Battlefield Hardline: 6 Minutes of Multiplayer Gameplay

Looks like it should just be a dlc for BF4 with new game modes not a full blown new game.

So "Battlefield" has been reduced to a glorified game of cops and robbers? What a heap of shit.

At best it should be a DLC but as usual it's going to be a full priced game.

That whole thing with the gas truck and the crane looked awfully canned.

This series is going entirely in the wrong direction.... we need a remake of 1942 -_- give me that full broadside from a battleship onto an enemy carrier plz -_-... or me flying a b17 bomber with 6 of my friends hanging onto the wings spamming grenades off the side as I'm cruising 50ft off the deck =O... not cops and robbers

This series is going entirely in the wrong direction.... we need a remake of 1942 -_- give me that full broadside from a battleship onto an enemy carrier plz -_-... or me flying a b17 bomber with 6 of my friends hanging onto the wings spamming grenades off the side as I'm cruising 50ft off the deck =O... not cops and robbers

It's what we need but we will never get again. This would of been a mod back in the 1942 bf2 days. Instead its a 60 pile of poo to veteran bf players and a mind blowing experience to a newer generation of gamers that don't know any better.

This definitely should not be a full blown game. This looks like a mod for bf4 which it practically is. Not even worth 40$! :rolleyes:

EA is milking the teet yet again and it will probably work. :confused:

This game makes me really uneasy. Why is the police armed to the teeth? Is this something that we should get used to?

Imagine a Normandy landing or the invasion of Berlin with the frostbite 3 engine in a 1942 remake. The explosions and levelution could be crazy.

If BF3/BF4 is any indication, it'll be dirt cheap within months. You know, after they've -maybe- got the crash bugs, performance problems, and gameplay quirks fix.

CoD interface/Game modes slapped onto a BF4 skin... ya do not think I will be getting this one.

I really have a need to spam "enemy submarine sighted" on El alamein..

ugh this game looks fun. But why even slap the Battlefield name on it? I'm sure it will be just as buggy at release as BF4.

Considering one of my favorite movies of all time is Heat, I say HELL YES to this game and make it happen immediately!

Not so much for reality though, but it looks like fun. Like what Kane and Lynch COULD have been, instead of being a giant turd.

Signed up for PC and PS4, we'll see. I'd rather play on PC but console might be more stable.

My God. My son lives in Neenah with his mother and stepfather. It's quiet and safe like any smallish Wisconsin town. Do horrible things sometimes happen in small towns? Yep. Should we prepare for anything and everything up to and including a sharknado or Royal Mounted Canadian invasion? FUCK NO.

"Neenah’s police chief, Kevin E. Wilkinson, said he understood the concern. At first, he thought the anti-mine truck was too big. But the department’s old armored car could not withstand high-powered gunfire, he said."

WHAT automatic gunfire? My car windows don't stop an AR-15 round, should I also be worried?

Still running Frostbite 3, and coming out less then a year later then BF4 (which is still not perfect from what I hear). Yawn.

Hey now, no need for name calling. Yes, the BF4 release was horribad, I've played through the bugs (of which I did not notice many, mostly the "netcode" issues) and have had a great time. Currently, 9 months later, it is running great and I'm having more fun than ever. At first this looked ridiculous, and to some it is, but I think it looks like a helluva lot of great gameplay. The grappling hook is going to add something the franchise was missing, the vehicles look good and building off of the mistakes they've made with BF4 I hope it turns out well. I'm in the beta and will play when I get home, my review to come...

I'd like to think I'm not a moron. Successful career, nice house and great family. Don't blast a generalization out on the entire community, even if most of the tweens playing ARE morons. That's the age we live in unfortunately.

As to the militarizing of our police force, I am uneasy about this, they are labeling all returning vets as "domestic threats" now. I had a family member on the force for 15 years and I've watched the SWAT tactics and gear trickle down over time, I just pray they are not doing this to create an internal domestic task force. As I watch the news however it seems there is a new scandal every day, not very encouraging.

Just played about 20 minutes, not enough for a solid feel but honestly...ITS REALLY FUN. It feels way more direct than BF4, the vehicles are easier to drive (as in they respond much better, they felt "heavy" in BF4), the combat is good and the gadgets are really good. They have a ton more work to do but hey it's a beta after all. Report back later. Yes, it does feel like a mod, but it's a mod I would pay for, not 60$ but maybe 20$.

A game built by morons, for morons. Bravo.

how-dare-u.gif

They could have released this as an expansion pack to BF4. It looks like the close quarters DLC for BF3.

My God. My son lives in Neenah with his mother and stepfather. It's quiet and safe like any smallish Wisconsin town. Do horrible things sometimes happen in small towns? Yep. Should we prepare for anything and everything up to and including a sharknado or Royal Mounted Canadian invasion? FUCK NO.

"Neenah’s police chief, Kevin E. Wilkinson, said he understood the concern. At first, he thought the anti-mine truck was too big. But the department’s old armored car could not withstand high-powered gunfire, he said."

WHAT automatic gunfire? My car windows don't stop an AR-15 round, should I also be worried?

You should be worried if you plan on driving your car into a standoff with a gunman. Otherwise you really sound like an idiot.

Since it's the BF series expect that the aimbot that works so well in all other BF series games will work flawlessly in this one as well. So the new game will definitely be fun for some.

Doesn't anyone find it completely ridiculous that this is simply BF4 with new vehicles and new maps? And they charge a full price for it?

You should be worried if you plan on driving your car into a standoff with a gunman. Otherwise you really sound like an idiot.

Right, because an anti-mine armored vehicle really sounds necessary when you look at these crime rates -

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Neenah-Wisconsin.html

A comment on the article was interesting, that these vehicles are over the weight limit for 2-axle vehicles on bridges anyway, so they don't seem to make much sense on civilian roads.

More on topic, I'd appreciate a more "direct" BF style, similar to CS. Will be interesting to see more feedback.

Doesn't anyone find it completely ridiculous that this is simply BF4 with new vehicles and new maps? And they charge a full price for it?

Indeed. I knew they were trying to copy CoD with the quick releases of BF3 and BF4, but now it seems they've copied them to the T, even having an off-brand BF developed by another company just like Black Ops.

Back