• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Battlefield: BC2 BETA(PS3)

Thanks, I'll be buying this for PC for sure if the multiplayer is good, but got a key for my PS3 to hold me over :)
 
Thanks for the heads up, snagged one.

Getting this for PC but would be nice to play it now :)
 
Awesome! Got a key for my friend since he has a PS3. I cannot wait for PC version! Step aside Modern Warfare 2. ;)
 
Thanks for the heads up, I got one too.


But man oh man do I really hate using this controller for FPS's
 
Said my code was invalid, but I know its in there correct. How annoying!

Edit, tried a few hours ago, wasnt working. Now it is. Downloading 1mb/sec. Weeee!
 
It accepted my key.
and i have installed the game
however when i try to play it says that it cannot find any games :(
I guess they dont have their servers up yet.
 
im installing now. The server issue is nothing new... back when they were doing the BF:BC beta for xbox 360 it took them a whole day to get their servers up and working.
 
I just played a round. Im not good on the ps3 controller, thats for sure. I loved playing the first online and this seems to be an improvement over it. Cant wait for the full game.
 
I played it. Its fun. I just wish it was keyboard and mouse lol

This right here, seems very solid and looks pretty good for PS3.

I'll probably get this on PC where I can actually aim correctly :)
 
EA has my money in March for this game. Surprisingly haven't run into any bugs yet. I installed and got online just fine for a few rounds. Pretty polished for a beta IMO.
 
EA has my money in March for this game. Surprisingly haven't run into any bugs yet. I installed and got online just fine for a few rounds. Pretty polished for a beta IMO.

Awesome! I hope the PC version is just as good. C'mon December!
 
Ugh, I can't seem to create an account in-game :( Been wanting to try it out and see if I'll like it.
 
Awesome! I hope the PC version is just as good. C'mon December!

December? Is that when the console version comes out? I know the PC version comes out next year march or something.

I still gotta input my cd key.. lol. I want to try it out!!
 
December? Is that when the console version comes out? I know the PC version comes out next year march or something.

I still gotta input my cd key.. lol. I want to try it out!!

The beta is supposed to come out for PC in December. I noticed when you look at the PS3's install of BC2 and look at information, it says 100 days left... until Feb. 2010. The demo is due early next year, most likely after the beta has ended.

If they are doing the beta like they did with BC on Xbox 360, there'll be a procedural unlock of everything. Right now when we play we have basic stuff and don't level up... with the upcoming days ahead, they'll unlock stuff where you can earn medals, exp, and unlock weapons and specials.
 
The beta is supposed to come out for PC in December. I noticed when you look at the PS3's install of BC2 and look at information, it says 100 days left... until Feb. 2010. The demo is due early next year, most likely after the beta has ended.

If they are doing the beta like they did with BC on Xbox 360, there'll be a procedural unlock of everything. Right now when we play we have basic stuff and don't level up... with the upcoming days ahead, they'll unlock stuff where you can earn medals, exp, and unlock weapons and specials.

I've unlocked a bunch of weapons already and am at level 5 now.
 
I got a key yesterday (EU) and im pleasant surprised. Is better then i thought i was. Have unlocked some weapons for assault-class.
 
Back
Top