Battlefield 4 Premium Edition for $30 @Amazon. Base game and DLC package.

I saw gamestop selling this game online for $5, what does premium do for you? Is it even needed?

it gives you all the DLC's (which can be purchased separately) and access to some monthly events. it's not needed, just a good deal if you want to play all of the DLC's. i bought it right away but i'm a Battlefield junkie.

Gamersgate now have BF4 premium edition for $20. that's $10.99 less than what amazon had it for.

edit: correction on that. its just bf4 premium in which u must have the base game. not like the bf4 PE that has the base game included.

Last edited:
Gamersgate now have BF4 premium edition for $20. that's $10.99 less than what amazon had it for.

edit: correction on that. its just bf4 premium in which u must have the base game. not like the bf4 PE that has the base game included.

You're sorta right. After their coupon code you can actually get the Premium Edition for $22.50. I just took the plunge.

i see 25 for premium edition which includes base right ?
97E0zHh.png

Wow, Premium Edition for $25! That's the one to get if you don't have base yet. I'm buying today. Been waiting for a really good deal.

Plus the code 10AN-SALE-FEB2015 brings the price to $22.50!

Is Gamersgate a legit and safe website? I've never heard of it

Yes and they've been sending me emails (about every other month) for up to 20% off just about everything in their store for the last 6 months.

I preorder Borderlands Pre sequel and season pass and BL2 Slaughterdome. Have never had one problem with them. My preorder key showed up some 48 hours before release. I activated it on Steam and was able to preload.

I saw gamestop selling this game online for $5, what does premium do for you? Is it even needed?

Premium is the added DLC... 4 or 5 different xpacs and whatever else they have in store this year.

DLC is the online content, not single player though.

Hrm, that may be game plus china rising... dunno w/o looking at the actual specs they provide.

It comes with all 5 DLC, I checked. So $22.50 after 10% coupon for the whole kit and kaboodle is a total steal.

Can somebody please post a link to a place where BF4 premium edition is $30 or less.

Amazon is selling it for $49.99

i got mine at greenmangaming and used the 20% code for a price of $32

wow that site is annoying.. I might buy if its 18$ after code.. but I see 50$ with 23% off only don't know how that would be 18$.. maybe the could share how they did it.. or maybe they just saying low price to make others jealous.. ;P

Premium access was 40.. but did not include game.. premium bf4 included everything but is 50.. old thread I can wait I don't play games anyway :p I just used to like bf1942 and bf2 so figure give it a shot.. yea leveling up sucks and playing with pro's sucks too.. but maybe if have private server with few friends be fun

I had Base BF4, GG had premium on sale for $18 after code.

If you wanted Base + Premium it was $22.50 after code on sale.

Gamersgate takes up to 75% off a selection of Battlefield downloads for Windows. Plus, take an extra 10% off via coupon code "10AN-SALE-FEB2015". An Origin account is required. The deals, ending February 23, with prices after coupon:

Well, here it is for $25! Add the Coupon and it is 22:fiddy!

Last edited:
omfg! Sold! :) $18 for premium if you already have the base game.

Last edited:
Yea,I bit too!
FarCry 4 is annoying me :rolleyes:

Servers must be getting hit pretty hard, 1.3MBs download speed on the DLC, I usually get 14MBs+ on Origin downloads. Good thing I already have the base game, and China Rising DLC.

Just picked it up for $18 thanks! It took 5 minutes to get the serial so I just went to make some coffee so I wouldnt rage.

crap did I miss the 75% off @ gamersgate? My son is wanting battlefield for PC so he can play with me. I was hoping to catch BF4 with premium for him under $30 even the base game for $4.99 again would be nice

Didn't see anyone mention it here, but Premium by itself is $15 on Amazon right now. Just bought it myself.

i played alot of BF3 since its launch (it was my first BF game), i was ranked globally, anyway when BF4 launched i preordered it, the main issue in BF4 (beyond the technical glitches, similar to BF3 at launch) is how ti was compared to BF3, from the soldier movement, netcode, weapons balance, etc...

on its own it is a good game, BF3 was hard to follow.

these games being multiplayer, highly depend on your friends , if ur friends are moving on u will buy it regardless.

Back