Battlefield 3: Where is everybody!?

Im not gonna lie. Its been a huge struggle since the server crash bug we had a few months back. We used to have 8-9 full servers. Now we can barely get one going. People look at our servers and instead of trying to get it going they just find another server.

The thread bump reminded me to add the [H] server to my favorites so it's easy to find. Has there been anything done to promote the server? A sticky in the forums or a small text snippet on the [H] front page may be good ideas. It would be great to see TeamSpeak implemented the same way as Tacticalgamers.

BF3 server is up and going. Please help by joining on.

I was playing and would have joined but I assumed people would join vent as well. I was idling in the battlefield channel playing some rush/conquest and checking back whenever I heard someone log on, but it was never for BF3.

There are a few of us in vent right now. We are currently on trying to get things up and going right now

I'm working the night shift through Sunday, hopefully next week I'll get some more game time in.

Well that was fun once we got about 14 people...earlier in the night when it was like 3 on 2 and such not so much. Would have been real nice with more of course.

I check the server every time I log in to play. Unfortunately it's always empty. :( I was MIA for awhile there but now I'm back in the swing of things with BF3 so if anyone wants to play just friend me on Origin or battelog. Names Stefawn.

Me and DeathPrincess were locking down the other night, didnt see anyone in the servers or on Vent. Would like to see us have a dedicated night for this soon!

add me too: gooch3008

Lets get something going friday or saturday night

Hey guys, I'm almost always on. And when I'm not on BF3, I'm on SWTOR. Anyways, add me! SteveD00M and yes those that's with two zeros, not o's.

Will do. I just got my computer up and running again last week. Seems hardly anyone is playing anymore though.

I might play a little bit this weekend, but as a level 1 or 2 I think I'm going to get schooled repeatedly.

Saw the server had some people on it yesterday as I was getting off for the night. I should have a bit more time this weekend to play hopefully and trying to sort out some issues my stepfather is having with the game. He crashes at the end of every multiplayer round but doesn't have issues with singleplayer or coop.

Who's all still playing? Ive been stuck with Diablo 3 the last few weeks and havent touched neither XBOX or PC versions of my Battlefield 3. Might start back up on it tommorrow. to give the RPG life a rest.

xxkaliboyx is my name on origin. I play about 2 hrs a week, but if you see me feel free to join. only game I play online really

I still play, Dont know how anyone can play that 1997 graphics looking game called Diablo 3 :p

I play for a few hours until I get pissed off. :p

Yeah, and so do I.

God that other night when you and I were on, I was having some of my worst games.... Just couldnt focus properly, than the next night I went aggressive Medic and steam rolled.

Yeah, and so do I.

God that other night when you and I were on, I was having some of my worst games.... Just couldnt focus properly, than the next night I went aggressive Medic and steam rolled.

Yeah no kidding.

I'm playing alot again right now just got out of the hospital
Gamer tag
RyanWantz hit me up i you want to play

Back