Battlefield 3: Where is everybody!?

GaNGrENe

Limp Gawd
So it's been a little over a month now since BF3 was released, and every time I have checked the [H] servers lately, they have been empty. I find that hard to believe, considering the size of this community and the game modes available on the servers. Every game mode I enjoy playing is available on a [H] server, and I ping them all for ~20ms....but it seems like they're never populated. :confused:

I am finding it increasingly difficult to find people that play consistently and enjoy the same modes I do.

My suggestion is to organize an a specific date and time to get people to join the server at the same time. For example, [H] Gaming night on 12/2/2011 - 7:00 PM CST. I will be on and in one of the servers at this time.

I think this is a great community, and it's a shame to let these great servers sit idle and empty - let's put them to use.

Anyone that actively plays BF3 is welcome to send me a friend request on Battlelog, but please be sociable...don't just add me then never say a word to me.

Jimb0_Slyce

I stopped because I couldn't ever find a regular time to play and whenever I went to the [H]servers they were always empty. Had a couple games where it would be and 1 other for a bit then people would start joining but it was a great place to practice my flying...not that it helped haha

You stopped playing altogether, or you just stopped playing on the [H] servers?

If you're still interested in learning how to fly (helicopter), I'm working on a series of videos that might be helpful. :D

Where do you find the hard servers?

I'm definitely interested in playing with the community.

I have it in my favorites, but never see anyone on there. Even when they put up a 64 person metro 24/7 server, it's empty, and those servers are usually PACKED. Not sure what is going on. :( I personally didn't play in them because of the lack of a 64-person conquest server, which is what I primarily play.

I stopped playing BF3 due to Skyrim addiction and haven't started it since. With wedding plans creeping up, I've only had time for Skyrim and that even is hard.

I stopped playing BF3 due to Skyrim addiction and haven't started it since.

Same here. Also, BF3 pissed me off with the balance issues and hackers so it wasn't hard to stay away. I'll probably get back into it when it's fixed sometime down the line.

You stopped playing altogether, or you just stopped playing on the [H] servers?

If you're still interested in learning how to fly (helicopter), I'm working on a series of videos that might be helpful. :D

I've pretty much quit now. Between Skyrim, SW:ToR, and MW3 I don't have time for it. I only play Survival and private matches on MW3 with a couple co-workers. Ienjoyed bf3 much more but I hated a lot of the public servers out there which is why I was sad to see [H] servers empty so soon.

I have it in my favorites, but never see anyone on there. Even when they put up a 64 person metro 24/7 server, it's empty, and those servers are usually PACKED. Not sure what is going on. :( I personally didn't play in them because of the lack of a 64-person conquest server, which is what I primarily play.

From what I can tell, there are 3 [H] servers...and one of those is a 64 person conquest server.

I'm in the same boat as everybody else though, I'm sick and tired of playing with retard pub kids. I'm also sick and tired of all these different platoons I've joined under the impression that they are active, yet once I join I can go days without seeing anybody online.

That's why I think it would be nice to get some like-minded people together and get these [H] servers populated.

Looks like people have devoted their attention else where. Out of the 70 or so people on my friends list... only 3 are playing at a time. That expansion pack better bring this game back into the light or it's over for them.

I haven't even started BF3 MP. My 720BE/GTX 470 combo didn't like the game at all on the settings I wanted. So, I set it aside to continue with Skyrim until I decide to upgrade.

Our servers havent been the same since the servers had issues crashing. They never recovered as people just quit playing. The game still has alot of issues. Now no one cares to even try and populate. Like bravo said. If the expansion doesnt make a big difference we will just shut down all of our BF3 servers.

The best way to find out servers is do a search with no filters for [H], or you can get on our website and click the server banner and it will pull up the battle log for that server.
http://www.hard-gaming.org

BF3 seems better now, I've had no problems at all.

I heard you have to specify on the filters to get a good server. I've had no problems.

People are still having a lot of problems with punkbuster, disconnected from EA online, random black screen freezes, getting stuck at the connecting process in battlelog, etc. I've had some of these problems, and yeah they're frustrating but nothing else out right now really interests me.

I tried Skyrim and absolutely hated it...at least I got a Dota 2 beta invite tonight so I can play that after I inevitably get tired of playing with pubs after one round. Problem is, I'm afraid I'm going to end up playing with pubs there too. :mad:

I still play BF3, i never played on the hard gaming servers because they were always full, so at this point i have another set of regular places i play. But yeah all the loading/disconnects/crashing are an issue that need to be addressed.

if it's empty, need like 8 people to start it... which is hard.

H servers are always empty when I'm on.

I play on tacticalgamer servers. You can do a search for them easily. Time to put you in the punishment hut!

However, I would play on the [H] servers if there were people on there, but I also dig the tactical gaming side of BF3. Probably the biggest complaint I have so far, is the maps are too small. Everything else is ok though. I also hear there is going to be a infra-red nerf soonish.

There were some players on the [H] servers tonight and I hopped on. It was fun times.

I quit playing BF3 already...

just so shallow of game, and I really dislike the whole run-n-gun gadgety shit that make you a tank just cause you can play 40 hours a day.

In the first day or 2 of B2K being out, I saw at least one of the [H] servers full, and even managed to get in there and play for a round or two.

The reason I ended up leaving, and the reason I believe they are empty now, is because there was an intermittent rubber-banding issue that was not present on the other servers I have played on so far. Both me and a friend I was on Skype with noticed this.

If I remember correctly it was the 64 player conquest server if anyone wanted to look into it.

In the first day or 2 of B2K being out, I saw at least one of the [H] servers full, and even managed to get in there and play for a round or two.

The reason I ended up leaving, and the reason I believe they are empty now, is because there was an intermittent rubber-banding issue that was not present on the other servers I have played on so far. Both me and a friend I was on Skype with noticed this.

If I remember correctly it was the 64 player conquest server if anyone wanted to look into it.

That was lik 3-4 server updates ago. We have made some tweaks as well.

Just tried playing on Conquest 1 tonight, it was so laggy that flying was impossible. Was like a constant lag stumble every 3 seconds or so.

The servers should be smooth now. With R16 and some more tweaks we think we have it fixed. Let us know.

We need to get these servers filled up. I always have the most fun on [H] servers... when people are actually playing.

You can find me all weekend on - Karkand 24/7 infantry only Conquest

The most fun I had since BF2..

Does [H] run a 24/7 infantry only Karkand?

If it does im all over it!

Is there no longer a second server? I thought I marked both as Favorites but I only see one now.

Also, BF3 account is ebs5049. Always looking for people to play with.

Look for [H] on the server list. If we delete a server and remake it, it deletes the old one off everyone favs list.

Dammit people... start playing again. It's fun to play with [H]'s and rape the general population.

hey guys if your looking for another friend to actively BF3 with, or a chill clan with active servers that scrims too. make sure and add me

SimplySkeeter

Back