Battlefield 3 - Sniper Video

Awesome, as are all the other BF3 trailers. I want to believe, but does the game really look this good, or are these just prerendered gameplay cutscenes? I mean the animation is completely lifelike. I hope the actual game is this good looking.

This is a day minus-200 purchase for me. Why does it have to be so long before release?

I hope BF3 has the open game play BF2 did

Not just throwing my money at them, I'm throwing it at Intel, Corsair, Silverstone...a whole new SB build just because the trailers of this game. Ok, well maybe they were a convenient excuse, but still. :)

wow...just wow

and I actually have a box now that will run it

so much for April

very nice .. I wonder if they'll have split screen co-op .. otherwise it's a no-buy for me ...of which would be truly unfortunate.

Do they say anywhere what card these trailers are done with? 3xGTX 580s or something? :eek:

very nice .. I wonder if they'll have split screen co-op .. otherwise it's a no-buy for me ...of which would be truly unfortunate.
Wh...what?

I guess we all have our own opinions, but you'd have a really small group of games to choose from if you refuse to purchase amazing games because they lack split-screen coop.

This is gameplay? It looks fantastic. If the gameplay is half as good as the graphics we have a GOTY winner. WOW.

Honestly, there didnt seem to be any suspense in that clip, it was obviously all scripted.

what happens when i dont follow them one at a time out from behind shelter, does the nsiper actually get me? or does my screen just shake a bit.

I'm going to have to upgrade my video card before I get this. That's the ONLY reason I'm glad to see there's so much time before the game's release date.
GIMME some BF3!

Exactly....easy to make scripted SP footage look good.

i only typically play BFBC2 for the single player campaign, rarely ever do i play online multiplayer, so to me it's completely relevant. i would rather not see dumbed down multiplayer environments

that being said, while it does look amazing, it really doesn't look any better than BFBC2 maxed out on my pc.......call me crazy, but not a big graphical advance

Was I the only one thinking... "need to cloak yourself you can get into position and see where the sniper is!!!" Sorry I have Crysis flashbacks :D

that being said, while it does look amazing, it really doesn't look any better than BFBC2 maxed out on my pc.......call me crazy, but not a big graphical advance

Are you sure you play it maxed out? Because I'm calling you crazy and completely unable to notice major changes in graphics. I play BFBC2 maxed on a 30" and even watching this trailer on my iPhone I can tell the huge difference.

The mature PC gamer wants Dice to take their time and deliver on their promises of a true next-gen game experience.

The 12 year old nerdy fat kid inside of me WANTS NOW!

the stretched out arms on the bazooka when crawling looked totally unrealistic, major skipage!!!

:D

did you play on 720? or 360 720 was pretty clear just some dust effects and the like. I'll probably buy it but not preorder been disappointed by so many shitty games it's unreal. I'll be waiting for it to mature, see what the reviews say and the like.

The graphics look great, but what really gets me is you can see both in the trailer and in the second video how scripted it is and it has the same elements that everyone is bitching about in every other game thats come out recently. Like AI has to open doors for you, AI has to give you a specific weapon to make it past this scene etc. But since its BF3 everyone is jizzing on themselves.

Sure many people are looking forward to the MP, but those same people sit and pick every other game that they've watched a video of apart for the exact same reasons.

as much as im looking forward to bf3, i wish really wish they skipped the single player and focused solely on the multi.

i only typically play BFBC2 for the single player campaign, rarely ever do i play online multiplayer, so to me it's completely relevant. i would rather not see dumbed down multiplayer environments

yeah, was at work earlier, came home and watched it and the other one again on the 1080 monitor and it is a fair bit better, more going on in terms of detail in the environment

as much as im looking forward to bf3, i wish really wish they skipped the single player and focused solely on the multi.

haha...i'm the complete opposite, ill spend the next year or longer with the single player campaign, haven't even finished BFBC2 campaign yet

Back