Battlefield 3 for $10. Premium for $20 and more @Gamersgate.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Offers section of Gamersgate.

Hello XXX!
This week we will offer new Daily Deals from some of the best franchises from Electronic Arts.

Electronic Arts daily deals:

Monday: Battlefield - Save up to 70%
Tuesday: Dragon Age - Save up to 75%
Wednesday: Mass Effect - Save up to 75%
Thursday: The Sims - Save up to 50%
Friday: Kingdoms of Amalur - Save up to 75%
Saturday: Dead Space - Save up to 75%
Sunday: Crysis - Save up to 75%

Check out the offers section on GamersGate for all deals this week.
For all future releases please got to our Coming Soon page.

For the latest updates and news, follow us on Twitter @gamersgate, and join us on Facebook.

Game on!
GamersGate Team

Offers section

seems like there are no games in my area, empty servers?

Sometimes refreshing it (assuming you have it set near your region), can show you servers that were not popping up. Also when searching for servers, switch the game options to whatever it is you feel like playing. Regular maps, b2k, close quarters, yadda...

If you have them all clicked, it won't show you all the servers, from my experience.

To confirm does purchasing premium give you all expansion packs or is it some sort of monthly thing?

To confirm does purchasing premium give you all expansion packs or is it some sort of monthly thing?

You get all expansions and it's a one time payment. No monthly bs

I used to be hooked on Battlefield 2: Bad Company. How good is BF3? Worth the $10 I presume?

gah, but i think im still gonna resist and stay on the anti origin bandwagon just out of principle

I just got it for the $20.

But, Now I`m thinking this IS a subscripton becuase they have it for $29.99 too.

What's going on here ??

I just got it for the $20.

But, Now I`m thinking this IS a subscripton becuase they have it for $29.99 too.

What's going on here ??

Back