Battery Powered Mixer

G_K

n00b
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
58
Hi folks,

I am in the market for a small battery powered mixer mostly for use recording screen video tutorials and podcasts. I have found so far that these little gems are getting hard to come by and I wondered if anyone had some recommendations. I've hunted through the local Guitar Center stores and a few others and these almost seem extinct.

I specifically want a battery powered unit to help isolate the line nose from the computer equipment and other 60hz stuff from standard power circuits.

So far the only unit that seems to fit the bill is rather limited on it's input types:

Rolls MX 56c

I would like to find a unit that is a bit more flexible as far as built in connections go, eg. more 1/4 line in, RCA type connectors. I know I can do all of this using adapters but for every extra gizmo you add that risk of extra noise.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
 
Back
Top